December 13, 2015
Release Notes v0.1.7
Beta v0.1.7 is now available. Click here for information on how to access the beta version.
Generation & Simulation
- [v0.1.6] New planet types
- [v0.1.6] New planet textures
- [v0.1.6] New planet terrain textures
- [v0.1.6] Planets display as gray and “Unknown Planet” until scanned
- [v0.1.6] Updated Encyclopedia planet categories & types
- [v0.1.5] Converted framework to OpenGL ES 2.0 and added shaders
- [v0.1.5] Improved fonts and text graphics
- [v0.1.5] Fixed lag when switching between game views
- [v0.1.5] Changed back button functionality to be consistent throughout game
- [v0.1.5] Changed Encyclopedia to be an overlay rather than separate view
- [v0.1.6] Stars in nebulae have more planets, bigger planets
- [v0.1.6] Stars in nebulae match nebula colors
- [v0.1.6] Planet map displays loading message when first opening or zooming in/out
- [v0.1.5] Fixed crash when using a seed value of 000000
- [v0.1.6] Removed unused or incorrect entries in planet descriptions
- [hotfix] Fixed ring color for rocky planets.
- [hotfix] Fixed back button while landing on planet issue.
- [hotfix] On planet map, tap and hold for 5 seconds to reveal whole planet
- [v0.1.6] Ocean planets aren’t really oceans, just blue dirt
- [v0.1.6] Planet map is a bit laggy